ICE, the Italian Trade Agency will be present with an Italian group of companies at Vinexpo 2017, the world's most prestigious wine fair scheduled in Bordeaux between the 18th and 21st of June 2017. ICE’s collective will occupy a total exhibition space of 570 square meters and will host 34 exhibitors from 10 different regions of Italy. There will be also an ICE point that will provide assistance and information to Italian exhibitors and international tour operators.
A large portion of the exhibition area (about 150 square meters) will be a seminar area where this year, in support of the Italian presence at the fair, a high-tech masterclasses cycle on Italian wine production is planned. The seminar cycle, which includes five meetings, will introduce some themes that will combine the cultural value of the wine product with a more dynamic dimension that will analyze the different commercial outlets that the markets offer.
You can read the masterclasses program below:
1) Sparkling wines around the 45 ° parallel: the uniqueness of Italian sparkling wines
2) The convivial side of wine: from the old banquets to the hotellerie. A proposal for each restaurant.
3) Collecting wines and wine libraries. A unique selection for wine shops.
4) From old trade routes to e-commerce. Italian Wines for the retail.
5) La vie en rose. The pink side of Italian wines.
The seminars, which became a much anticipated appointment, for the interesting themes touched and the quality of the products presented, will be reserved to the press and the operators of the sector and will be hosted by Professor Attilio Scienza, professor of the University of Milan, and Professor Raoul Salama, journalist and professor of enology at the University of Bordeaux.