Granarolo Group started the celebration for its 60 years last Wednesday , with a delegation of one thousand farmers, members and employees of the group, that met Pope Francis. This was only the first of a series of events to celebrate the 60 years.
“Ours is a story of sharecroppers - says Gianpiero Calzolari, Chairman of Granarolo Group – which formed cooperatively against the will of their masters, to restore dignity to their work and their families; images of an Italy which luckily in half a century made great strides in terms of social achievements. A story of brave pioneers, that starting from Emilia-Romagna were able to look over, to invest, to discover other knowledge until they became what we are today: the first agribusiness company with Italian capital and the largest milk Italian chain owned directly by the breeders members of the Granlatte cooperative, more than 1000 in 12 Italian regions, and 2,800 employees”.
Here there is a preview of the program of initiatives and events that will celebrate the important anniversary:
- A series of extraordinary opening to the public of 6 establishments operating in Italy:
June 17 Usmate Velate (MB)
June 24 and October 4 Bologna
July 1 Pasturago di Vernate (MI)
September 2 Castrovillari (CS)
September 16 Soliera (MO)
- An Instagram channel dedicated to the 60 years celebration (@GruppoGranarolo, # Granarolo60)
- A traveling photo exhibition that will tour some of the most beautiful Italian squares.
- A video dedicated to the sixtieth anniversary that will tell, together with the stages of Granarolo, the transformations and the battles of the country.
- A press campaign to communicate the growth, the achievements and the challenges ahead.
- "Fresh", a web series in 4 episodes to tell all the secrets behind a glass of milk and to answer some of the common questions
- A book that connects Granarolo with historical events in Italian political history